- License #:
- CalBRE #01358675
Hello and thank you for visiting! It is my goal as your full service real estate company specializing in the Oakland-Piedmont, Walnut Creek, and Richmond areas, to provide you with superior service at all times. My local expertise and extensive real estate experience will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time, or are a returning client checking out the many homeowner resources I offer.
Putting my client's needs ahead of my own and to give first, ask, and then receive. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home or know someone who is, I want you to rest assure that choosing me and my team to service your needs is the best choice. I understand that buying or selling a home is a very stressful process. We are committed to working together to make the transition as seamless as possible for you and your family.
After earning my BS degree in Business Administration from Sacramento State University, I've been a top producing Sales Professional for more than nineteen years. Over the years, I've completed the most comprehensive real estate and sales training programs in the country and attained by Broker's license. I also have over seventeen years property management and property investment experience.
In addition to my education and sales background, I provide the following to my clients:
- Expert negotiation skills in up to multi-million dollar transactions
- Certified Relocation Specialist - Preferred USAA Movers Advantage Realtor & Coldwell Banker Relocation
- Unparalleled follow-through, persistence, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Resident of Contra Costa County and Alameda County for more than 35 years
- Memberships in National Association of Realtors (NAR,) California Association of Realtors (CAR,) and Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR.)
- Memberships in Paragon MLS & BAREIS MLS marketing to members in Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa and Solano Counties.
- 100% Referral based business - committed to servicing the needs of my clients before, during and after each transaction.
- Diablo Magazine Five Star Home Profession List (3 Years)
- Performance Guarantee - if you are not satisfied you can fire me at any time.
I consider this community an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. I pride myself on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how I can best assist you with your real estate needs.
MALAIKA HUNT, Broker/Realtor